Google Chrome Themes:










Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rusty Jeffers - "I was DIE HARD Natural"

Rusty Jeffers talked about natural shows in his early years on the forum of Bodybuilding.com. Rusty said he was die hard natural for the first 13 years he trained and competed!!

"When I was starting out there were NO NATURAL shows, no novice classes, no what I call the "best of the worst bodybuilding 10%" or otherwise. I know you didn't want to hear that, but when I see people winning some of these "natural shows" and they couldn't win the Mr. Back Patio, there's something wrong with some of these shows... When I started out there were bodybuilding shows with weight OR height classes. That's it. Jump in and swim. I was DIE HARD natural for the first like 13 years I trained and competed. I was just over 200 lbs and couldn't get over it to save my life, but I was winning overall NPC titles all over CA and AZ. I was sniped at and catcalled by guys I was beating that I was juiced. I wasn't and it pissed me off. I went to Casey Viator to have him train me and he didn't believe me either...multi-vitamins just didn't sound believable I guess. So...hopefully that answers your question...some of these competitors are natural, just have the potential and the genetics. So if you're gonna compete, COMPETE. Don't worry about what the next guy does, it doesn't frickin' matter."


No comments:

Post a Comment