Google Chrome Themes:










Monday, October 27, 2008

Rusty Jeffers - "I Like Higher Weights and Higher Reps"

Rusty Jeffers posted a message saying his preference on training on the forum of Bodybuilding.com. Here is the extracts:

"..........I finish with higher rep exercises such as cable crossovers and 30 degree incline flyes that I take for higher rep ranges, always at the end. I do a much higher volume of sets and reps, that's what I like to do. Hatfield is one of the premier strength experts and he knows how to train. I have one of his squat bars, which is top of the line in my book, I've got a lot of followers to that one. With pullovers, I like to use those with higher weights and typically a higher reps range. I think the best torsos in BBing were built with pullovers, if you're lucky enough to train at a gym with DB's (dumnbbells) over 150 lbs, you'll be able to make good progress with that particular movement. If the DB's don't go heavy enough, learn to do the BB (barbell) pullover, it's a very effective exercise and you can pile the weight on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment