Google Chrome Themes:










Monday, November 24, 2014

Rusty Jeffers Southwest Championships - New Poster

Here is the new poster for the Rusty Jeffers Southwest Championships. Here are the words from Rusty:

"My first show folks!!! Rusty Jeffers Southwest Championships is April 11, 2015. This will definitely be the kind of show I have always wanted to enter. I'll announce the launch in a week I Its going to have all the classes, (sorry but I gotta pay for everything SOMEHOW) I'm NOT going to expect a huge turnout like the regular shows but the differences are going to be HUGE. Like Game Changing huge. The website is almost done to explain it all....LIKE... there will be CLASSIC bodybuilding for MEN AND WOMEN!!! Mens physique will wear bike shorts which will also be explained on the website and available to purchase in town. I'm psyched for the changes and wish I could enter it."



No comments:

Post a Comment