Google Chrome Themes:










Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rusty Jeffers - "Rarely Have the Time on the Computer other than My Site / Email. Gotta Train!"

Rusty Jeffers posted a message to his Yahoo! group saying that he just does not have the time on Facebook/ Myspace or similar sites. He has got to train!! Here is his message:

"To everyone:

I signed in on facebook to see a friends "page" which I don't do have a page or any of this stuff and dont' even remember the password....I get several "please join my this or that" a day or "do you know this or that person" who want to join me somewhere and from friends as well. I don't have anything on there and I don't do this stuff at all...just wanted to let you all know so if you are trying to add me or you as a "friend" it's probably not me...it's not that I don't want to do this stuff, I don't have the time and am very rarely on the computer for anything other than my website and email. Just wanted to save you all the time!!! Gotta train!

Rusty"

No comments:

Post a Comment