Google Chrome Themes:










Monday, August 25, 2008

Rusty Jeffers - Hit Each Bodypart Twice a Week, No Same Workout

Rusty Jeffers said "I never have the same workout" on the forum of Bodybuilding.com.

"Please, that is a really really basic type of workout and stop counting your reps, you're killing me, 12??? TRY 15 TO 20!! Remember, no one ever has the same workout, unless they're really new into this, so if you are new, this is great. Don't think pros do the same stuff, I never have the same workout. I guess that comes with experience. I just do what I feel like, with time you'll learn new exercises and branch out from there. Looks good, but yes, you have to hit each bodypart 2X a week. Once isn't enough unless you're doing a Mentzer type workout. Remember it's only probably 40% training, make sure you get enough protein, often enough. If it was all training, everyone would look incredib.e No one pays or learns enough about their diet to really make anything of their training."

No comments:

Post a Comment