Google Chrome Themes:










Monday, April 28, 2008

Rusty Jeffers - Suggestion on Veggies and Meats

Rusty Jeffers made a suggestion to a question about veggies and meats on the forum of Bodybuilding.com. Here is the full message:

"I saute most of my veggies with Pam and some fresh herbs like rosemary. I like to cook but lately my wife has been doing most of it. Lazy I guess! I use just about anything, zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, garlic, sea salt, chop them all in big pieces, put them in tin foil with a little almond oil and put them on the grill for about 5 minutes. put it over your protein food that meal or over rice. Not bad, even if you're not dieting. On my website I have a members only area, $10 a month, and I have several recipes, workouts and stuff on there you might want to check that out if you need more recipes.

Rusty"

No comments:

Post a Comment