Google Chrome Themes:










Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rusty Jeffers speaks after the Controversial Placing in the Masters Pro World 2006

Rusty Jeffers posted a message to Milos' bulletin board after his very controversial placing in the Masters Pro World 2006. Many members in different bulletin boards agreed that Rusty should have been at least in the top 5 or even 3. Here is what Rusty said after the show:

"All I can say is that I'm overwhelmed by the incredible kindness shown to me on this site!!!! I appreciate all the kind words from everyone, and Milos, your words take the sting off of the show.I don't have words for how I feel today...


If balance, symmetry, proportion, and having some skill as a poser, I can only wonder what bodybuilding judging is about...when I didn't get a call for the top 5, I knew they didnt' want me to stand next to Bob or anyone in the top 5 so I couldn't give them a run for their money as I can only guess...predetermined choices..?? I guess I'm out of the loop...considering I've never said a bad word to anyone in the sport, I can only imagine the rumor mill must work overtime...and by the way, if this interests anyone about my former modeling days... at a prior check in at a show unmentionable...two of the judges asked if I had any of my old nudie calenders coming out this year, so I think the nude posing never hurt me...not like this show did!!!

I busted my ass, maybe peaked a couple of days early, but soft...NOT. I'll be sharper next time, I don't know when THAT will be, but considering I pay my own way to these things, it might take a while to save up again.

OK!! Got that off my chest...again, thanks to everyones comments, it means more than I can express. I'll post a couple of pics from SoCal Photographer and my wife later this evening.

Rusty Jeffers"

No comments:

Post a Comment