Google Chrome Themes:










Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rusty Jeffers - "Why I find it difficult to train people online"

Rusty posted a message on his own forum about the reason why he found it difficult to provide online training services. Here is the message:

"So everyone lookin' at doing a show, 1st one ever? Maybe you've done a few? Maybe you need to jump to the next step??

This is gonna be a big year for a lot of people! I'm training several people for some local shows, and a few for shows in other cities. I get a ton of requests to train people online or by webcam. I don't like to do the long distance thing and I'll tell you why.

I work from 4 a.m. to about 1 p.m., take a few hours rest, then go back and train people for a few more hours. Remember, when people are being trained, it's not just for the 1 hour, I get several texts all day, emails, voicemails from them and many others. What I'm getting at, is I'm just worn too thin to then get onto the computer and spend more time with people. I had to draw the line so I could have time with the family and time to train myself which is getting to be less and less than I'd like to. So, if you've tried to contact me about training and I was sketchy, I just don't have the time to devote.

When I train someone for a show, I'm very devoted to the time we spend so that you can attain your goals. If I was just trying to make a quick buck, I'd train a ton of people online but I don't think anyone gets as much as they do in person. I don't want someone not to make their personal goals because I couldn't devote enough time to you online. Plus, it can have its legal consequences as people think I'm going to be their internet source for supplements and I'm not into that end of the market. One day I will learn the webcam stuff but until then..."

No comments:

Post a Comment