Google Chrome Themes:










Monday, February 27, 2012

Rusty Jeffers - "Thanks for All the Cool Comments" after the shows

Rusty Jeffers says thanks for all the cool comments after the shows. Todays judges are a mess. Rusty is a champion!! He always is. Rusty's physique is what bodybuilding should be.


"Thanks for all the cool comments all. Yes, I am pretty damn disappointed that I judged only by the "glute patrols" expectations. After seeing the prejudging pics I was pretty happy and thought I'd do well. I thought it was about balance, proportion, and presentation and the OVERALL physique. How bodybuilding has changed.


I am only happy about one thing....I didn't have to stand next to LEE PRIEST onstage!!!!!! Actually, only then I would have been able to believe where I placed!!! Thanks for your comments man!!! Get back to the states...or maybe we should move there!!!


Till then, Biscuit and I will continue napping on the hammock with Max below us snoring blissfully away. Life is good, no hard feelings just ready for the next chapter of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment