Google Chrome Themes:










Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rusty Jeffers - Posing Advice

Rusty Jeffers posted a reply to a request for posing advice on the forum of Bodybuilding.com:

"Posing advice?? Don't only do mandatories in your routines!! That's a big one as far as I'm concerned..if you have to, make sure you're doing them correctly and with some personality and flair...I'm just not into dancing my way through a routine or any of that crap...have some integrity for the audience and show them muscle with an artistic flair or something dignified. If ya gotta dance, go to a bar, if you're on stage, learn how to pose. Anyone who needs real posing advice, buy my DVD "Pose Like A Pro" or do one of my posing clinics which are almost every saturday morning. Go to my website and go onto my forum and choose Posing Practice for more information about the clinics. Or email me at rustyjeffers@cox.net. I've rarely had anyone not win after coming to my clinics. Years of experience is what you'll get.

I know I haven't been on here in quite a while, I'm not much for hanging on the computer I'd rather be in the gym training!!! I'll check back in more often..."

No comments:

Post a Comment