Google Chrome Themes:










Thursday, April 02, 2009

Rusty Jeffers - "OK, I'm home from the Aussie Pro!!!"

Rusty posted his fist message about the Australian Pro on his forum:

"I got home last week, but I haven't been online in a month now!!! I didn't get any decent photos of our own so I'm waiting for some good ones from a few photogs and I'll post those and give you my opinions and such when I do. I thought I looked pretty darn good compared to recent showings, but getting striations on I disagree just isn't what I got into bodybuilding for,nor is it something I think is all that great...don't get me wrong, it's impressive to see, but I'd rather see someone that's complete and full, than next to death dehydrated. That look for me is just not in the cards no matter what I do, but I think what I did bring to the stage was pretty decent, but I'm not 6' and 300lbs, nothing I do is gonna get me there, nor do I care for the feeling of being even 260!!! I honestly can say I don't think I deserved 7th, nor did Lee, we thought I should have been 4th or 5th. Too bad because since the top 3 were already qualified for the Olympia, they were extending an Olympia qualifier to 4th place. One day......

I have to thank Lee Priest for putting up with me the last 2 weeks before the show, his arm was in a sling from his surgery so he couldn't do the show but helped me out a hell of a lot. Francy got to come to the show and we stayed with them 1 more week after the show when he and his wife took Francy and I all over Australia sightseeing and fishing, which was REALLY cool....I'll download those photos tonight for those who would like to see those!

Learned lots of cool phrases like g'day mate were the norm and not something just from Crocodile Dundee and that Australia is somewhere I would move to in 2 seconds..the people, the attitude, the landscaping,,,just unreal. Makes me think I live in a bad place.....and I don't!!!! It's just an undiscovered treasure for Americans and I understand why they don't want us there too!!!

I'll post pics later..gotta go!

Rusty"

I totally agree to what Rusty said. Extreme striation is great to see but it is not the main point of bodybuilding. It is not healthy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment